Ultimate Torpedo Zip Kit
Complete kit includes trolley, handlebar, seat, hardware, and brake.
350 lb weight limit
The Ultimate Torpedo Zip Kit is designed for the most adventuresome zipliners with the added safety feature of a brake. It includes the ZLP Torpedo trolley with dual ball bearings for incredible speed and smoothness. It is made of stainless steel to insure durability and longevity.
Weight Limit 350 Lbs
- Torpedo Zip Line Trolley made of stainless steel. With its dual ball bearings it is known for its speed and durability. Has a built in back-up slot for added safety.
- 1/2" x 12" turnbuckle for tightening the cable
- 6' cable sling for wrapping around one tree (call or email for longer sling lengths)
- 5/16" cable hardware (5 clamps ) for attaching the cable
- ZLP zip line handlebar
- Big Boy zip line seat 11" x 7" in size and 4' of 3/4" nylon rope
- 2 carabiners for attaching seat and handlebar to trolley
- Brake block, 30' of 1/2" bungee, and attaching hardware
How much cable do I need?
- Typically you will want to order enough cable to span the distance of your trees (or anchors) plus an additional 10% cable for sag, wrapping trees, etc.
What is the weight limit of each kit?
- The Hornet and Raptor kits have a 250 lb weight limit and the Torpedo kits have a 350 lb weight limit. The weight limits are determined by the length of the run, size of cable and the manor in which you ride. Weight limits can be changed by modifying these kits. If you need to do so please give us a call so we can help.
What is the safest way to ride a zip line?
- If there is a potential to fall and get hurt from your zip line (which includes most zip lines), then we recommend riding your zip line strapped into a harness. It is the safest way of riding your zip line.
How do you install your zip line kits?
- Here is a link to our install tips which explain how our kits are installed.
Do I need a brake for my zip line kit?
- You can typically do without a brake if your zip line is less than 100' and not too steep. Anything over that and we would definately recommend adding a brake kit to your zip line.
What kit do I need?
- The kit you will want to get will depend on the weight limit and the length you want to run. For 150 lb weight limit and 100' or less the Basic kits work good. For 250 lb weight limit and 200' or less the Hornet or Raptor kits work good. For 350 lb weight limit and 500' or less the Torpedo kits work great. For anything more than these, give us a call and we would be glad to help 888.771.2579.
Does the trolley come off the cable?
- Every trolley we sell comes off the cable in a matter of seconds. They can all be easily installed or removed after your cable is up.
Posted by Kurt Thomas-Stahle on 28th Jun 2016
High quality parts equal high quality results. Very satisfied.
Posted by Unknown on 6th Jun 2016
I am extremely happy with the purchase, it was a birthday gift for my kids and they absolutely love it! Couldn't be happier with the quality of the product!
Posted by jeffrey Coley on 26th Dec 2015
My 11 year old son just finished the inaugural run for our new zip line. WHAT A BLAST! I was wondering what to get and how to piece a zipline together when I came across this product. It comes with everything I needed, all the pieces match up and I don't have to guess about how much weight it can hold. The price is very reasonable considering what you get and the peace of mind knowing that knowledgeable professionals selected the components.
Posted by Garrett on 23rd Jun 2014
The contents of the kit are top-notch construction and quality. I installed a 165-foot line starting at 20 ft, ending at 9 ft. Kids absolutely love it (and adults too)! Had to also rent the cable puller b/c there was NO WAY I was going to get that length of cable off the ground. Cable puller (with Klein Havens Grip) made the task easy...highly recommended.