Hornet Sit Zip Kit
Complete package including trolley, seat and hardware.
250 lb weight limit
The Hornet Sit Zip Kit provides hours of entertainment for the whole family. Features the ZLP Hornet trolley with dual ball bearings for incredible speed and smoothness. Same as Hornet Zip Kit with the added safety of a seat.
Weight Limit 250 Lbs
- Hornet Zip Line Trolley with its innovative design that combines the trolley and handle into one. It is the first combo trolley on the market that allows easy removal from the cable without taking the cable down.
- 1/2" x 9" turnbuckle for tightening the cable
- 6' cable sling for wrapping around one tree (call or email for longer sling lengths)
- 1/4" cable hardware (5 clamps ) for attaching the cable
- Zip line Big Boy Seat with 4' of rope
- Carabiner for attaching seat to trolley
How much cable do I need?
- Typically you will want to order enough cable to span the distance of your trees (or anchors) plus an additional 10% cable for sag, wrapping trees, etc.
What is the weight limit of each kit?
- The Basic kits have a 150 lb weight limit, Hornet and Raptor kits have a 250 lb weight limit and the Torpedo kits have a 350 lb weight limit. The weight limits are determined by the length of the run, size of cable and the manor in which you ride. Weight limits can be changed by modifying these kits. If you need to do so please give us a call so we can help.
What is the safest way to ride a zip line?
- If there is a potential to fall and get hurt from your zip line (which includes most zip lines), then we recommend riding your zip line strapped into a harness. It is the safest way of riding your zip line.
How do you install your zip line kits?
- Here is a link to our install tips which explain how our kits are installed.
Do I need a brake for my zip line kit?
- You can typically do without a brake if your zip line is less than 100' and not too steep. Anything over that and we would definately recommend adding a brake kit to your zip line.
What kit do I need?
- The kit you will want to get will depend on the weight limit and the length you want to run. For 150 lb weight limit and 100' or less the Basic kits work good. For 250 lb weight limit and 200' or less the Hornet or Raptor kits work good. For 350 lb weight limit and 500' or less the Torpedo kits work great. For anything more than these, give us a call and we would be glad to help 888.771.2579.
Does the trolley come off the cable?
- Every trolley we sell comes off the cable in a matter of seconds. They can all be easily installed or removed after your cable is up.
Posted by Mike on 13th Jun 2016
I purchased this for my kids 6,7, & 10. They love it!!!
It took less then an hour to install 100' of cable and start zipping. The instructions were easy to follow and informative.
Posted by mike allen on 17th Jun 2015
My wife and I are both in our 60's and we put this 100 foot zip line up for our 4 grandchildren, ages 4,5, and 8,8. With the instructions and a little patience it went up without a hitch. The grandkids love it!!! Thanks for the help you gave us over the phone and the prompt delivery.
Posted by Larry Wilson on 13th Feb 2015
Great instructions- easy set up, all in box as ordered- shipped quickly!
Posted by Neil on 3rd Oct 2014
I evaluated other zip lines before purchasing the Hornet. I bought 100 foot of cable and the rope and seat. I do not like my equipment left out all winter so the hornet trolley allows easy on and off. I would recommend borrowing the come-along mechanism. I did not do that. Instead I thought I could put a clamp on the cable and use truck bed straps. That seemed to work ok. It was slow. You will need something to tighten 100 feet of cable, especially working 10 feet off the ground. I put my 240 pound body on the trolley to test it and it all worked well. Instructions were complete.