Black Raptor Kit - NEW
The Black Raptor Zip Line Kit has been redesigned and improved to give you an affordable package with a high quality zip line with easy to install instructions. The Black Raptor Trolley has steel side plates and boasts stainless wheels and axles as wheel as ball bearings. It comes with the new ZLP swing seat to ride with and a 250 lb weight limit. And best of all most all of the components are made in the USA.
Black Raptor Trolley
1 steel locking carabiners
5 cable clamps
How much cable do I need?
- Typically you will want to order enough cable to span the distance of your trees (or anchors) plus an additional 10% cable for sag, wrapping trees, etc.
What is the weight limit of each kit?
- The Hornet and Raptor kits have a 250 lb weight limit and the Torpedo kits have a 350 lb weight limit. The weight limits are determined by the length of the run, size of cable and the manor in which you ride. Weight limits can be changed by modifying these kits. If you need to do so please give us a call so we can help.
What is the safest way to ride a zip line?
- If there is a potential to fall and get hurt from your zip line (which includes most zip lines), then we recommend riding your zip line strapped into a harness. It is the safest way of riding your zip line.
How do you install your zip line kits?
- Here is a link to our install tips which explain how our kits are installed.
Do I need a brake for my zip line kit?
- You can typically do without a brake if your zip line is less than 100' and not too steep. Anything over that and we would definately recommend adding a brake kit to your zip line.
What kit do I need?
- The kit you will want to get will depend on the weight limit and the length you want to run. For 150 lb weight limit and 100' or less the Basic kits work good. For 250 lb weight limit and 200' or less the Hornet or Raptor kits work good. For 350 lb weight limit and 500' or less the Torpedo kits work great. For anything more than these, give us a call and we would be glad to help 888.771.2579.
Does the trolley come off the cable?
- Every trolley we sell comes off the cable in a matter of seconds. They can all be easily installed or removed after your cable is up.
Posted by Shmuel Ferency on 1st May 2016
When finally done..is great fun...I terminated the cable in 18 inches of welded chain.. then used come along to tighten chain and fasten link treeside.
Posted by Gramps on 9th Jul 2015
NOT because of anything wrong with the equipment, but because of the difficulty of properly installing a ZIP LINE, in general, this was not easy to install. Thankfully, I had a tractor to make the line taut. Other wise, it would have been very difficult. At the very least, it would have required a come-along. Now that it is up, however, the kids are having a blast!